My little guy is venturing off

I have not blogged in a while but feel the need to do so. I can't believe how fast time goes by.

My youngest boy has finally decided on a university and is moving next week. I'm a mess. I break down at every chance I get. I try to keep myself busy by sewing, knitting, hiking, running and working. I'm not only sad he's leaving but excited too. I'm excited to see him blossom as he is pursuing his career goal.

My first born is starting paramedic school too. He decided to work in the field before determining if this was the right place for him. Now it's his time to hit the books to pursue a higher position within his area of interest. This guy has been a great role model and best friend to his little brother.

As I catch myself writing about my boys, I feel so much pride. Who would have thought that this woman would have followed through by being the best mom she knew she could be. I am truly blessed.

                                                    
Big brother embraces his little brother. No matter the distance, they have built a strong friendship that will never be broken.

Comments

Popular Posts